Sunday, May 7, 2017

May 7th, 2017 A Loving Thing

May 7th, 2017 A Loving Thing

"Don't you lose another pound!!" Grandma starting saying it even when I still had a hundred pounds to lose. Missing her and thinking about her this evening. It's hard to believe it's been five years since she passed.
 photo grandmaandmom.jpg
Grandma always worried about the consequences of my excessive weight. I'm so glad she lived long enough to see me transform. Her orders to stop losing weight was always such a loving thing-- it was, you're okay now, I'm no longer horribly worried about you, type thing.

I showed up at the Y today an hour before they opened. I don't think I've ever made that mistake. I was eager to get in there and get a workout in for the second day in a row. One of my action step solutions I've made is not making the choice to put the workout as one of the last things I do each day. When I push it back, it usually becomes way too easy to justify the skipping. And the skipping doesn't do me any favors whatsoever. I did go back later in the afternoon--and it still wasn't one of the last things--so that's good.

Noah stayed the night and today at my place. That little guy is the best. We picked up mom this evening right before taking him back home. Oliver was waiting for us!

He's so precious!


Noah is loving this big brother business!






















A Walmart trip with mom (where we discovered her oxygen tank wasn't working!!!) and dinner out after we raced back to get her oxygen situation fixed, and suddenly it's way past my bedtime!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I worked out at the Y, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Those babies are so lucky to have you as their grandpa!

    N~

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.