Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 10th, 2017 Reasonably Navigate

August 10th, 2017 Reasonably Navigate

The next session of A Better Weigh Weight Loss Accountability & Support Groups starts Monday!
We have one space remaining for Monday night's group call. One space remains for the premium one-on-one session. Two spaces remain for Tuesday late group and five spaces remain for Tuesday early evening group. Tuesday midday group with Coach Kathleen also has spaces available!


I enjoyed a scheduled day off today. It was fantastic! I slept-in well, I was able to get some things done, and I prepared all three meals in my own kitchen. I had a good visit with mom this evening. She's doing remarkably well and that is a beautiful thing!

I'm in Tulsa all day tomorrow. I have a special event grand opening with a voice-over client of mine. This includes a ribbon cutting at 9am and a broadcast with a Tulsa radio station from 1-4pm. It will be a full day. I will be prepared with a backup food plan in my man-bag (please don't call it a Murse) and I'm confident if the day ends up at a restaurant, I'll be able to reasonably navigate the menu. I'm ready for a great day in T-Town!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.