Friday, August 11, 2017

August 11th, 2017 Real Feel Good Type Things

August 11th, 2017 Real Feel Good Type Things

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Today was a special day. It was a working vacation day for me in Tulsa. I spent the afternoon broadcasting with Natalie Cash from K95.5 in Tulsa at the grand opening of the latest IQ Car Wash location. We worked very well together. It was an absolute blast. Hard to call it "work." It was fun. And Natalie was amazing. She's very good at what she does!















I used my backup food plan for lunch. I did have an offer for whatever I wanted from wherever I wanted--but my focus was on the job at hand, so the stuff I had packed and ready, worked fine and really, was preferred.

I'll be back up early tomorrow for another broadcast--and then, sometime tomorrow afternoon, I'm dropping for some more rest--I guarantee it!

I'm very grateful. I had some wonderful moments of gratitude today--some real feel good type things.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.