Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 2nd, 2017 It Evolves

August 2nd, 2017 It Evolves

A Better Weigh Accountability & Support groups are filling up, especially Monday night. I think we're at our limit for Monday. But, we still have room in the Tuesday Noon "Lunch With Kathy" group and both, the early Tuesday evening group and the late Tuesday night group. Plus we have one remaining spot for our premium one on one group. Coach Kathleen, Jordan, and I would love for you to join our exclusive team. If you're in a regular group, the cost for the 8-week session averages $2.14 per day. The next session starts August 14th and 15th. If you're the slightest bit interested, please don't wait-- email me with your questions: transformation.road@gmail.com  And if you decide to join, I'll send you the PayPal link to register. By the way, there's much more information on the groups in the previous two blog postings.

I really enjoyed my food plan today. I made sure I had what I needed, where it was needed, and when it was needed. This food plan of mine is evolving and the more I learn about certain foods, the more I'm giving careful thought to how I want it to evolve further. However it evolves, it's important to me for it to be something I can enjoy and embrace each day. And of course, each choice must qualify in consideration of my personal list of trigger foods/food substances.

I'm not blind to certain things I tend to lean heavily toward, like dairy. Cheese, sour cream, and half & half are regulars around here--but these things might need a little more attention from me, moving forward--meaning, cutting down or eliminating. Certain high natural sugar/low fiber fruits are on my list, too. It's a process, indeed. I think it's a good idea to evolve--to move forward in a positive way. It's not a pursuit of perfection--it's simply a pursuit of progress.

I enjoyed a slower pace today. I was able to do some audio editing tonight and I enjoyed a nice visit with mom.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.