Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 8th, 2017 Minimum Things

August 8th, 2017 Minimum Things

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support. Those are the minimum things for me.

If you're thinking about joining the accountability and support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess, now's the time to register! Our next session starts August 14th and 15th.

We have one remaining opening for both the Monday One On One Premium Session and the Monday Night group. Openings remain for Tuesday Noon Central/1pm Eastern group with Coach Kathleen and Tuesday Early evening group. We also have three openings for Tuesday late group.

All group members have access to the "secret" Facebook group page for daily accountability and support. We also exchange contact information for spot text/call support. I hope you'll join our team!
Sign-up links below! Please indicate which weekly group conference call works best for your schedule.
Use this PayPal link to sign up for one of our regular group sessions.
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/120

Use this PayPal link to sign up for the premium one-on-one session:
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/200

Use this PayPal link to take advantage of our special "Invite A Friend Along" offer. If you and a friend join, you'll both receive a $20 discount on your 8-week membership!
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/100

If you have any questions--email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.