Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4th, 2017 It's About You

December 4th, 2017 It's About You

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my water goal today, and I stayed connected with good support.

What's this all about? 

It's about progress, not perfection. 
It's about how you feel, not a number. 
It's about you and for you, not about or for anyone else. 
It's about living, not dying. 
It's about dreaming, not dreading. 
It's about freedom, not imprisonment. 
It's about opening your mind to the possibilities, not closing it to the changes. 
It's about acceptance, not rejection. 
It's about nourishing, not depriving. 
It's about a broadly consistent importance level, not short bursts of narrow focus. 
It's about wanting, not forcing. 
It's about doing your best, not trying to do another's best. 
It's about today, not tomorrow, or next week or the first of the month or January 1st. 
It's about committing to consistency with all your heart and holding on tight, not a halfhearted commitment easily released with the slightest breeze. 
It's about you deserving better because you do. It's about you being important...
because you are important.

Today was a good one. I enjoyed my food plan and engaged in some fantastic support connections. The week 1 Monday night conference call support group was tonight, and wow--we've got a great team of people! If you're interested in joining our Tuesday night early or late groups, we have room for you! Simply email me with questions and I'll answer right away! transformation.road@gmail.com It's not too late to join us!

Today's Accountability Tweets:
Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.