Friday, December 8, 2017

December 8th, 2017 So--Uh...Coffee!

December 8th, 2017 So--Uh...Coffee!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I spent the night at my daughter's and son-in-law's place last night. I enjoyed having some quality time and conversation with Amber. Both of my daughters are pregnant with girls and back to back March-April due dates! This coming spring will be blessed!

I didn't expect today to be as long of a workday as it turned out, but it's the season in the broadcasting business. It didn't help that a very important quarterly responsibility of mine was in need of getting caught up ASAP--like, today. It couldn't wait. I'm glad it's done. Now I can implement a plan to keep me from getting behind. It's one of those paperwork requirements with little room for error or tardiness. Very important! I left work at 6:30pm and headed straight for Starbucks. I was tired but didn't want to go home and crash, so--uh...coffee! (too much coffee for me today--I admit!)

I enjoyed the coffee and relaxed for a few minutes before preparing a nice dinner--and as I often do, I turned on Netflix while eating. I was enjoying the comedy of Craig Ferguson well after finishing dinner--and next thing I know, I'm waking up to my phone ringing...it was my mom. I must have sounded intoxicated because mom asked, "are you okay?" Yes, yes--I'm fine... aside from not the best evening plan--I'm totally fine! :)

I have plenty of time this weekend to work on some personal projects (podcast is one of those!) and to get a structured workout plan together-- a schedule that's sustainable, maintainable, and consistent, even when my schedule isn't.

Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.