Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 7th, 2018 Twitter

March 7th, 2018 Twitter

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I recently stopped tweeting all of my food and drinks each day. I did it for two months shy of four years. Those Tweets still exist on my twitter feed--not that anyone would want to--but seriously, you could go back and look at every meal dating back to late April 2014. Talk about an internet rabbit hole! I'm still logging and tracking everything in MyFitnessPal. My MFP diary is set to public, so feel free to friend request me through that app! My MFP username: SeanAAnderson

For whatever reason, I've received a half-dozen messages the last two days from readers missing the tweets. I'm a people pleaser, so I'm bringing 'em back. Just kidding! :) But seriously, if I thought it necessary to remain well and in maintenance mode, I'd still be doing it.

Michael writes: "I don't get here as much as I used to, but just realized you stopped the tweeting and posting of your daily food on here and twitter. In it was it's like a loss for me too. I used to enjoy the posts and got many ideas for my own daily food recipes from them. I still remember that meal we had at Guadalajara at Boulder Station and before you ate you had to tweet out the meal. I felt a part of that process that day, kind of looking behind the curtain at the wizard doing his work. End of an era, but I'm sure the time savings for you are immense. But still, a small part of me will miss the comfort of those tweets."

Michael, sir, it was an honor to meet you and share that meal together, I remember it well! I'm looking forward to occasionally sharing meal ideas and recipes--plus adding "calorie-adjustment" suggestion for smaller calorie budgets.  The time savings was a big factor in the decision. I sincerely appreciate your support, always--thank you!!

Weighing, measuring, logging and tracking my food--that's something that doesn't change for me-If I ever proclaim the end of those elements, that means I'm in trouble!!! The Tweets was an extra measure, a redundancy I actually grew to enjoy fairly quickly, but they've served their purpose and now I'd rather use that time in other ways.

And I'm still deciding different ways to use Twitter. Occasionally featuring a meal, recipe, or perspective is most likely how that'll look. I'll tweet a picture or video every now and then and I'll also use it to promote Transformation Planet and anything else in my future.

Speaking of Twitter! Dinner tonight was one of my favorites!!



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.