Monday, May 14, 2018

May 14th, 2018 Something

May 14th, 2018 Something

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Just got back home from doing weather coverage all night. I'll keep tonight's edition real short.

I ended up preparing a late dinner at the studio. I didn't really want an egg and cheese sandwich or tostadas--and those were my options at work tonight, but I was tired and hungry, so an egg and cheese sandwich on toasted ezekiel bread and a cup of coffee did the trick. It wasn't a big deal! I'm glad I was prepared with something!

It's almost 12:30am...alarm comes early--4:30am, I better drop!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.