Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May 8th, 2018 What I Like

May 8th, 2018 What I Like

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was a much much better day! I didn't oversleep! Yay!

It always goes better when it starts better!

I really enjoyed preparing my meals today. I do feel like I'm getting bored with the tostadas at lunch. One of my challenges in the coming weeks will be exploring some different lunch ideas. I keep my breakfast and lunch meals fairly similar. They're almost never a carbon copy--ingredients change, amounts change, different fruit choices, so although breakfast and lunch often look like the same thing again and again, there's more variety than meets the eye. Dinner is where I most often change it up. I have certain meals I like to prepare for dinner in a rotation of nine or ten different things.

Of course, no refined sugar is a non-negotiable for me-- and I keep a list of trigger foods I avoid, but other than those things, I eat what I like and absolutely nothing I don't. My food plan has evolved in the nearly ten years since I started, but that "what I like and nothing I don't" declaration is something that hasn't changed for me since Day 1 in 2008.

If I had selected my food plan based on "what's good for me" or "what you're supposed to eat" or "what's healthy" or anything other than my own personal tastes. I'd still be 500 pounds or dead by now.
Three Meals





















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean, would you mind sharing your list of trigger foods you avoid? And also maybe why you avoid them (are they all foods you would probably eat in large amounts?)

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.